Our practice and instructional facility provides the highest standard of warm-up and game improvement functionality found anywhere in the GTA. This amenity features:
- A 12 bay enclosed range, including 2 covered hitting bays in an impressive netted structure, designed to be deep enough provide a player the true knowledge of how they've hit the shot;
- A 5,000 square foot practice green providing dedicated chipping, putting and bunker areas, conveniently located close to the 1st tee, clubhouse, pro shop and Halfway House snack bar;
- Ample training aids available to be used, with Titleist NXT Tour S golf balls being the practice ball of choice throughout the facility;
- Full and open use of "TrackMan 4" - the most modern ball flight analysis system on the market - allowing our professional staff to fit and instruct to the highest standards, but allowing members to observe ball flight data and analyze swings, club path and face angle.
Our members also enjoy:
- a large practice putting green with hitting nets close to the 1st tee
- a self-service iron range offering target greens, large manicured tees and a practice fairway with 170 yards of total space
- a full service indoor practice area for off-season, and rainy day indoor practice.